Stage Lighting Kits: ECO 2 (SLK/ECO2)
Firstly, thanks for buying one of our stage lighting kits, we really appreciate it and if we can be of any help please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We’ve tried to make these instructions as clear and concise as possible, we know not everyone is technically minded but by following the description below you should be creating beautiful lighting effects in no time!
This stage lighting kit contains:
8x Par 56 Lights fitted with IEC plugs, a lamp and colour frame
1x T-Bar Stand
1x 4 Channel IEC DMX Dimmer
1x 6 Channel DMX Controller
1x 20M 2 Pin DMX Cable
1x 10M Mains Extension Cable
1x Dimmer Bracket
1x Gel Selection
Remove all packaging and check you have the parts listed above.
- Assemble the T-Bar Stand as per the supplied paper instructions.
- Using the nut and bolt sets in the T-Bar undo each one in turn and hold the hole on the yoke of the Par 56 up to the bolt, you need to do this so the bolt goes through a Par light both top and bottom, return the nut and tighten. Do this for each of the 8 lights. You may need an extra pair of hands!
- You can tighten the lights to stop them drooping using the knob on the side.
- Fix the dimmer bracket onto the back of the dimmer using the centre hole at the top of the dimmer unit.
- Open the dimmer bracket and clamp it around the stand pole so the dimmer faces forward and is vertical.
- Tighten the dimmer bracket.
- Plug each IEC connector on the lights into one of the sockets on the dimmer, do this in a line using one row only, its usually best to plug the top lights into the top row and the hanging lights into the bottom row.
- Insert the gel into the colour frames and slide them into the front of the lights (they may be tight).
- Take the 20M 3 Pin DMX cable and plug it into the back of the small 6 channel controller (it can only go one way).
- Plug the opposite end of the DMX cable into the DMX In port on the bottom of the Dimmer.
- Plug the power supply into the back of the 6 Channel controller.
- Plug the 10M Mains extension cable into the bottom of the Dimmer.
- Plug in both plugs and turn the power on.
- Switch both the Dimmer and Controller on using the power switches.
And you’re done!