Stage Lighting Kit: ECO 5 (SLK/ECO5)
Firstly, thanks for buying one of our stage lighting kits, we really appreciate it and if we can be of any help please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We’ve tried to make these instructions as clear and concise as possible, we know not everyone is technically minded but by following the description below you should be creating beautiful lighting effects in no time!
This stage lighting kit contains:
4x Compact Par 18 LED Wash Lights
1x T-Bar Stand
3x IEC Jumper Cable
1x LED Controller
3x DMX Jumper Cable
1x 10M Mains Extension Cable
1x 20M 3 Pin DMX Cable
Remove all packaging and check you have the parts listed above.
- Assemble the T-Bar Stand as per the supplied paper instructions.
- Using the nut and bolt sets in the T-Bar undo each one in turn and hold the hole on the yoke of the lights up to the bolt, return the nut and tighten, this can be above or below the bar, the choice is yours. Do this for each of the 4 lights.
- You can tighten the lights to stop them drooping using the knob on the side.
- Starting from one side plug an IEC Jumper cable from Power Out to Power In on the next light and make a daisy chain.
- Starting from the same side side plug a DMX Jumper cable from DMX Out to DMX In on the next light and make a daisy chain.
- Take the 20M 3 Pin DMX cable and plug it into the back of the controller (it can only go one way).
- Plug the opposite end of the DMX cable into the DMX In port on the first light.
- Plug the power supply into the back of the controller.
- Plug the 10M Mains extension cable into the Power In on the first light.
- Plug in both plugs and turn the power on.
- Switch both the Lights and Controller on using the power switches.
- Refer to the controller manual for operation.
On this kit you will need to program each light, this only needs to be done once, refer to the LED manual on how to do this, make the lights as follows:
- Make each light 4 channel mode
- Set the DMX start address of the first light to 1, set the DMX start address of the second light to 9, and the third to 17 and the fourth to 25.
And you’re done!