Stage Lighting Kit: PRO 2 (SLK/PRO2)
This stage lighting kit contains:
2x Selecon Acclaim Fresnel Lights fitted with IEC plugs and colour frame
2x Selecon Acclaim Profile Lights
4x 500W Lamps
1x T-Bar Stand
1x 4 Channel IEC DMX Dimmer
1x 6 Channel DMX Controller
1x 20M 2 Pin DMX Cable
1x 10M Mains Extension Cable
1x Dimmer Bracket
1x Gel Selection
Remove all packaging and check you have the parts listed above.
- Assemble the T-Bar Stand as per the supplied paper instructions.
- Using the nut and bolt sets in the T-Bar undo each one in turn and hold the hole on the yoke of the lights up to the bolt, return the nut and tighten, this can be above or below the bar, the choice is yours. Do this for each of the 4 lights.
- Insert the lamp into the light by twisting the clip at the bottom, a door will drop down exposing the lamp holder. Close after each lamp is inserted, a safety mechanism will prevent the light from working if the door is not closed correctly.
- Slide the barn doors into the colour runners on the front of each light, this may be tight.
- You can tighten the lights to stop them drooping using the knob on the side.
- Fix the dimmer bracket onto the back of the dimmer using the centre hole at the top of the dimmer unit.
- Open the dimmer bracket and clamp it around the stand pole so the dimmer faces forward and is vertical.
- Tighten the dimmer bracket.
- Plug each IEC connector on the lights into one of the sockets on the dimmer, do this in a line using one row only.
- Insert the gel into the colour frames and slide them into the front of the lights (they may be tight).
- Take the 20M 3 Pin DMX cable and plug it into the back of the small 6 channel controller (it can only go one way).
- Plug the opposite end of the DMX cable into the DMX In port on the bottom of the Dimmer.
- Plug the power supply into the back of the 6 Channel controller.
- Plug the 10M Mains extension cable into the bottom of the Dimmer.
- Plug in both plugs and turn the power on.
- Switch both the Dimmer and Controller on using the power switches.
And you’re done!